March 7, 2012

International Women's Day 2012

Happy International Women's Day 2012 to all the mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, girlfriends, friends, classmates and colleagues out there. Today, I don't want to say much. I think the inside of every woman speaks for itself and is enough to remind you of what you do day in, day out to fulfill and balance every role that God has showered you with to ensure that every person in your life stays happy. So, instead of blabbering too much about how amazing we women are, I would just like to dedicate a song to all of you on this special occasion.

My only message today to all you pretty women out there is:

"1. Take it one day at a time 
  2. Believe in yourself 
  3. Don't forget to smile"

I hope you enjoy the song. It's called 'The Climb'. It's one of my favorite songs by Miley Cyrus. Happy Women's Day!


Lyrics as follows:

I can almost see itThat dream I am dreamingBut there's a voice inside my head saying"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm takingEvery move I make feelsLost with no directionMy faith is shaking
But I gotta keep tryingGotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna wanna make it moveAlways gonna be a uphill battleSometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get thereAin't about what's waiting on the other sideIt's the climb
The struggles I'm facingThe chances I'm takingSometimes might knock me downBut no, I'm not breaking
I may not know itBut these are the moments thatI'm gonna remember most, yeahJust gotta keep going
And I, I got to be strongJust keep pushing on
'Cause there's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna wanna make it moveAlways gonna be an uphill battleSometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get thereAin't about what's waiting on the other sideIt's the climb, yeah!
There's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna wanna make it moveAlways gonna be an uphill battleSomebody's gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get thereAin't about what's waiting on the other sideIt's the climb, yeah!
Keep on moving, keep climbingKeep the faith, babyIt's all about, it's all about the climbKeep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

No comments:

Post a Comment