February 7, 2012

Boss the Boss

Several of my friends working in India have shared some really pathetic boss stories with me over the years that has inspired me to get creative and help out these desi folks by creating an emergency response kit that can be used when met with trouble to help create a positive environment at their workplace ;)

No matter how hard working our desi kids in Corporate India become, there are always those days & dull moments at the office when they don’t feel like doing anything. So, they start to waste time facebooking, chatting, flying paper planes, drinking their 10th cup of coffee and smiling at the neighbors in the cubicle next to them. If you are one such person, there is a possibility that one fine day, you might get caught red handed by the higher authority A.K.A. your boss.  If this ever happens to you, I would like you to make use of one of my 20 creative ideas of things to say to your boss to escape from the situation. So, next time you are in trouble and you find your boss yelling at you, feel free to use one of my self-created emergency responses to your boss as follows:
  1. Aren’t you the guy from Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi?
  2. Excuse me, do I know you?
  3. I think I have seen you eating Golgappe at Model Town
  4. I was just facebooking a hot girl for you
  5. Nice Shirt! But pink will look better on you
  6. I want a party….I want a party….I want a party….la la la la la
  7. Sir woh maa bimaar ho gyee thi to unke ilaaj ke liye paise chahiye thay
  8. Aa Jao sir, apne paper plane vich geri marva ke liyava
  9. Tere mere beech main kaisa hai yeh bandhan anjaaaaaaannnnnaaaaa
  10. Hhhhmm you are actually getting bald from the left side…hhmmm…yah right there…exactly!
  11. Oh My Godddddddd….you are such a cutie :) :) :)
  12. Gussa kyon karda yaar….chal aa chhole kulche khava
  13. Coffee te tuhade daftar di bahut hi swaad hai…main sochda aapa coffee di vi ik factory la layiye
  14. Achha achha? Meri salary increase karan aaye ho? Most welcome ji!
  15. Koi na koi na yahan boss ban lo..ghar ki boss ke saamne to pishaab nikalta hoga
  16. Ghorrr Anyaye hai yeh! Main kehti hoon samaaj seva walon ko bulao..
  17. I see your nose and inside it I see nosie
  18. Let’s talk about your career
  19. Aah Chho…Aah Chho…Aah Chho…shit man, I am allergic to you!
  20. Baad vich gal karanage…pehle aah Miss Pooja da nava gaana sun
Disclaimer: The ideas or opinions expressed in this post are purely personal. If you plan to use any of the above suggestions, please do so at your own risk. No party shall be deemed responsible for any consequences that might result as an outcome of the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment