February 27, 2012

The Three Things

A) Three things that I cannot live without:
  1. My family
  2. My dogs
  3. My career
B) Three things that I can live without:
  1. Cell phone
  2. Facebook 
  3. Make-up
C) Three things that make me very happy:
  1. Good food
  2. Cute Shoes
  3. Bear Hugs
D) Three things that make me very upset:
  1. Lack of love
  2. Lack of trust
  3. Lack of communication
E) Three things that calm me down & keep me sane:
  1. Driving a car with loud music
  2. Working out at the gym with loud music
  3. Dancing non-stop for hours in a mirrored studio with loud music
(Notice the need for music in every step)

F) Three of my favorite TV shows:
  1. Family Guy
  2. Sex & the City
  3. Iron Chef America
G) Three of my favorite movies:
  1. Marley & Me
  2. Bol
  3. Mahaul Theek Hai
H) Three of my favorite colors:
  1. White
  2. Black
  3. Pink
I) Three of my favorite books:
  1. Kabul Beauty School
  2. Steve Jobs
  3. Spouse
J) Three of my favorite songs:
  1. I am woman, Helen Reddy
  2. Chhalla, Gurdas Mann
  3. Maa Tujhe Salaam, A.R. Rehman
K) Three of my favorite food dishes:
  1. Vegetable Pasta in white sauce
  2. Dolsot Bibimbab
  3. Sushi & Sashimi
L) Three of my favorite desserts:
  1. Creme Caramel
  2. Rasmalai
  3. Creme Brulee
M) Three traits I love in people:
  1. Humility
  2. Sense of Humor
  3. Patience
N) Three traits I hate in people:
  1. Hypocrisy
  2. Egotism
  3. Insecurity
O) Three of my strongest personal traits:
  1. Strength
  2. Courage
  3. Optimism
P) Three of my weakest personal traits:
  1. Too emotional
  2. Too sensitive
  3. Too influential
Q) Three places in the world I look forward to visiting someday:
  1. Italy
  2. Egypt
  3. Alaska
R) Three places where I can lose myself & feel completely relaxed:
  1. Nature 
  2. Swimming Pool
  3. Spa
S) Three habits I love in people:
  1. Waking up early morning
  2. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle 
  3. Staying up to date with current affairs
T) Three habits I hate in people:
  1. Smoking
  2. Procrastination
  3. Lack of planning & organization
U) Three of my top role models:
  1. My parents
  2. Anne Cooney, Chief Operating Officer, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
  3. Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister, India 
V) Three social causes that I am most fanatic about:
  1. Education for all
  2. Women empowerment (and please don't kill girl babies)
  3. Cure for cancer
W) Three things I implement in all my relationships:
  1. Apologize, forgive, forget & move on
  2. Focus on the positives in every person
  3. Never let your ego come in the way of a relationship
X) Three best advices I was ever given by my parents:
  1. "Never stop dreaming. If you don't dream, how will the dreams come true?" - Dad
  2. "Strive to become so perfect that you leave no chance for anyone to ever point a finger at you" - Mom
  3. "Praying at least once a day will give you the kind of peace & strength that nothing else can." - Mom & Dad
Y) Three best advices I was ever given by people besides my parents:
  1. "If you want to be successful, never let yourself fall into a comfort zone."- Eric Stuckey, DAWN I&T Project Manager, Orbital Sciences Corporation
  2. "Work is a part of your life. It's not your life."- Raj Batra, President, Industry Automation, Siemens Industry Inc.
  3. "If someone wants to carry your luggage, let them."- Anne Cooney, Chief Operating Officer, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Z) Three things I truly believe in & live every day by:
  1. Gender & social equality is a human birthright.
  2. Never be afraid to stand up against injustice.
  3. Everything happens in the will of God & some of his greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment