January 26, 2012

Quick Breather

Oh, man! I haven't blogged in a week.....thanks to a very crazy & hectic traveling schedule that will continue for at least 2 more days. Anyways, I just got a couple of hours in between my travels so I am using this idle time at the airport to take a quick breather and relax a bit. Result? I am watching this video that my brother sent me and it is absolutely hilarious. I thought you all might want to check it out. If you are someone who owns a dog, you're gonna love it. He reminds me of my dog, Sheru, who looked exactly like him & used to have silly conversations with me like this too. Unfortunately, he passed away a year and a half ago in a car accident. Anyways, you enjoy the video, while I enjoy the Acai-berry & Green Tea drink that some really nice Korean girls got me as a thank you for letting them use internet on my laptop. :)


                                                                      Courtesy: YouTube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment